Monday, December 15, 2014

Clinical Teaching Experience

I had a great time planning out my first lesson on grading and rubrics. I found that the planning process was a little difficult because although we talked about making sure the lesson relates to the students, it was difficult for this to happen because I found I did not have any idea what my classmates were really into. The only thing that we all had in common was, we all had experiences with rubrics and we knew what it was like to receive a poor and good letter grade.
My favorite part of the lesson was planning out the activity. If I had a chance to re-do this section, I would of made the rubrics better.
I felt that the students enjoyed our lesson and learned something from it. Everyone asked various questions and by the activity, it showed they knew what they were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment